ADHD SCREENING TEST
If you have a difficult time paying attention or completing tasks, or get distracted easily you may have the condition known as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD or ADHD).
ANXIETY SCREENING TEST
If you experience times where you feel down for several days, or have lost interest in activities or people you previously enjoyed, you may have a condition known as Clinical Depression.
DEPRESSION SCREENING TEST
If you spend much of your time worrying, or have a difficult time controlling worrying thoughts, you may have the condition known as Generalized Anxiety Disorder, or another Anxiety Disorder.
Conditions We Treat
- Bipolar Disorder – Mild to Moderate
- Panic Disorder
- Depression and Anxiety
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – PTSD
- Adjustment Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder – OCD
- Insomnia – Related to psychiatric conditions
Other Conditions We Treat
- Schizophrenia | Schizoaffective Disorder
- Personality Disorders (ie Borderline)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Conduct disorder